SAP system is a business software package designed to integrate all areas of business and it provides end to end solutions for financials, manufacturing, logistics, distribution.
The main objective of this course is to provide training on various SAP packages such as Flori, HANA, ME&MII, ABAP and to enhance as a trained SAP Consultant
Course offerings :
SAP Flori :
- Introduction to SAP Fiori UX Basics
- SAP Fiori UX Deployment
- SAP Fiori UX Configuration
- Securing SAP Fiori UX
- SAP UI Tools
- Extending SAP Fiori UX
SAP ME & MII :
- Introduction Manufacturing Execution System
- Hook, Attachment point and basics of ME.
- Setting up the Plant
- Setting up the production
- Setting up the complex Assembly Process
- Executing Order
- Advanced ME modules.
- Integration with ECC
- Customization scenario’s and Concepts
SAP HANA :
- SAP HANA basics, features, architecture and terminology involved
- Work on HANA Studio Modelers and gain expertise in modelling
- SAP HANA Interface, client and connectivity
- Auto documentation process and SAP BO Analysis
- SAP HANA administration activities like managing users, storage and security
- System Replication, data provisioning and ABAP Data flow
- Configuring, reporting, monitoring & dashboard creation using SAP HANA
- Work on real time and complex HANA projects
- SAP HANA queries and performance tuning
- ABAP data types, terminology, and dictionary concepts, including structures, tables, buffers, indexes etc.
- Create programs using loops and branches
- Implement ABAP programming basics, covering formatting, string/data operations, syntax check, performance trace.
- Use modularization techniques covering macros, includes, subroutines, and function modules
- Create programs using module pools, file handling, and scripting
- Work with advanced features say BADI, ALE, IDOC, RFC, ALV, LSMW.